The reason most coffee makers don’t make a good cup is because they don’t get the water hot enough. The proper water temperature is between 195-205. With that in mind, we recommend brewers that have at least 1400 watt heating elements to get the water just right.
Recipe: 2 tbsp or 8g per cup +/-
Time: When it finishes
1. Remove carafe & brew basket
2. Add cold, filtered water to brewer
3. Place filter in brew basket
4. Put fresh ground coffee in filter
5. Place carafe & basket in brewer
6. Press power switch to start brew
7. Wait until brew cycle is complete
8. Pour into your favorite mug.